Monday 21 November 2011

With who and why?

Before entering into the fine arts I was immersed within graffiti culture. Looking back on that perspective really shaped my approach to art and certain conceptual backings towards my work. With this in mind, over the years I have met a group of artist who also explore the boundaries between graffiti and fine art. As we get older and need to express our work in a more structured and career oriented approach I feel as though a trip used to explore unknown places and view new art would be a great experience for us. Furthermore, it would be nice to travel with friends to provide some familiarity along the journey as well as travel with a group of friends who all share the same interests.

People I would travel with:


Michael Miller. Oil painter and sculptor with graffiti background.


Ryan Mayhy. Artfusion gallery director and curator with graffiti background.


Brad Biederman. Graphic arts illustration based work with graffiti background.

No comments:

Post a Comment