Monday 21 November 2011

Whats this blog all about?



For my dream vacation I would love to be able to travel many differing places all of which share a strong connection to the art institutions of the world. After graduating this year, I feel as though the time to really travel and explore is becoming a reality within my transitional period from university to starting a career.  After pursing a bachelor in fine art, I would like to be able to travel and experience different areas of the world but also use it as a chance to view some of the best art galleries that I could ever hope to visit. I would like to seek inspiration for my own practices and gain a better understanding of how the art markets differ from those of Canada.

With that being said, the specific locations I would like to visit throughout a lengthy trip allowing me to spend at least a week in every place would consist of the following locations: Shanghai China, Paris France, Lisbon Portugal, London England, New York USA.

This does seem like a scattered and unrelated group of places to visit within one trip but as you continue through this blog it will become evident how all of these locations are relevant in terms of prestigious art institutions.

*With this in mind - The most recent posts are the beginning of the blog and the oldest post is the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment