Monday 21 November 2011

Lison (Portugal) itinerary September 23rd-October 3rd 2012

Three years ago I went to Portugal on a Family trip. I have extended family from Poland that I have never met and Portugal turned out to be a good place to meet in between for a nice week long get away together. We initially stayed in Albufeira which was a truly beautiful place along the coast. However, when we were flying out of Portugal we had to leave from Lisbon. We were only there for 24 hours but within the short time I spent there I found myself completely amazed with the city. They had an absolutely thriving street art culture which I had never seen before. I couldn’t turn a corner without seeing a small gallery or an artist selling their work on the street. With this in mind going back to Lisbon and spending a week would be a great experience. Although Portugal is not a recognized artistic place to visit compared to some other locations throughout the world, I was fortunate enough to stumble upon the city and would love to be able to go back and explore some more.
Bull Fighting Ring

Mom, Dad, and Myself

My Sister and Myself
One of the interesting street performers that are all over the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment